page contents

Thursday 8 October 2015

Mondeo ST24 - MOT work: Part One

My ST24 Mondeo failed its MOT last week. Nothing major - it needs front wishbones, a rear brake caliper and the driver's seat needs sorting. I'm not sure what's wrong with seat but I plan on sorting all the jobs out over the weekend, ready for the re-test next week. I'll take a few photos whilst I'm doing the work in case anyone is interested. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the new (reconditioned) caliper. I got this from an auto-factor on ebay and it cost me £60 including delivery, which seems to be a good price. I've also got new rear discs and pads to go on. I'd bought these to fit last year but couldn't get the caliper retaining bracket off. This time I've got some better tools and am hopeful I can complete the job :)







More soon, no doubt :)

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publication. If you'd prefer to keep your comment private, please say so and it will not be published.